NCS LLC (National Certification Services LLC) — suppliers of professional services in certification, all for protection of international trade.
NCS LLC offers the expertise and experience to help you understand and meet every regulatory certification needed to ship your product in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, saving you time and money by avoiding costly delays or fines that result from not doing things correctly the first time.
Here’s what we can do for you:
• Determine every certification and license necessary (GOST R, Bel-STB,GOST K, UkrSEPRO, EAC),
• Solve compliance issues,
• Prepare the correct documentation,
• Complete and submit the application,
• Obtain every certification you need,
• Provide professional project management and consulting every step of the way.
• Russian compliance requirements
Company NCS LLC, being a specialist in this sphere, offers a wide range of services in certification and state registration, among which there are:
- State registration of goods in the territory of the Customs Union;
- Obtaining of acknowledging documents or certificates that are necessary for customs clearance;
- Certification in Kazakhstan GOST-K;Customs Union Certificate (Customs Union certification EurAsEC);
- Customs Union Declaration;
- Customs Union ATEX Certificate
NCS LLC team specializes in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine Certifications. Our team of experts shows you exactly which requirements your particular product must meet, and what specific testing and documentation is required to insure compliance.
NCS Companies, are established to serve to any Producer or Trader Company which should provide Russian, Ukrainian and other C.I.S. Countries Quality Certificates and Governmental Approvals.
The focus we put professionalism in all respects. Our company employs qualified c experience in certification of over 17 years
Reasons why it is worth to work with us:
• We are the certification body accredited by the Gosstandart, we are an company registered under the Russia law and provide certification of your goods according to the Russian and CIS countries state norms and standards.
• We guarantee receiving of the certificate in agreed time
• We will help you to obtain all other permissions / approvals required for certification
• We are flexible and customer-oriented
• We will discuss and offer you the best certification schedule according to your needs
• We will provide you necessary with assistance and support from our Russian offices
• We are friendly and we will help to solve your problem with pleasure!
• We are working since 1996 year.
• With us collaborated over 2000 companies. More than 1000 of them became our constant clients.
• For 17 years of successful operation we have established fruitful contacts at many state bodies.
• Our clients can become both exporters and importers. We work with organizations located in Russia and beyond. We are always glad to see among our clients from different cities of Russia, as well as near and far abroad.
• Provide free advice.
• Care about privacy. Take all possible measures to protect the information data of our clients.
Our organization provides a range of services to support and business development for all participants of the process of production distribution and its subsequent sale outside their country.
List of Abbreviations
CIS-Commonwealth of Independent States, includesArmenia,Azerbaijan,Belarus,Kazakhstan,Kyrgyzstan,Moldova,Russia, Tajikistan,Turkmenistan,Ukraine,andUzbekistan.
CU–a Customs Union between Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, launched on January 1, 2010.
CU Commission–Customs Union Commission, the CU regulatory body until July 1, 2012.
EEC–Eurasian Economic Commission, replaced the CU Commission as the regulatory body of the
Customs Union as of July 1, 2012.
GOST-from the Russian “Government Standard”, refers to interstate standards of the CIS; in additionto CIS countries GOSTs are also used in the Republic of Georgia.
GOST R-Russia’s national standards
SanPiN–Sanitary Norms and Rules
More detailed information on types of certificates and regulations you can meet in the relevant sections. For all questions please contact our specialists or email us at
You can also use the quick form order from the site.